UNZIP Command

You need help to start using UVK? You have a doubt on a UVK feature? Post here!
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
wrc559

UNZIP Command

Post by wrc559 »

Hey, im having issues with this command, This is my current script.

<UVKCommandsScript>
<Comment>
Download & install **** USB software

<UpdateSoftware> -x86
%ThirdParty%\tucmw32.zip | http://www.******.com.au/broadband/download/document/tucmw32-3.17.30227.zip

<UpdateSoftware> -x64
%ThirdParty%\tucmw32.zip | http://www.******.com.au/broadband/download/document/tucmw32-3.17.30227.zip

<UnzipFile>
%ThirdParty%\tucmw32.zip | %ThirdParty%\tucmw32
<RunWait>

However the unzip function just does nothing, any support is awesome!
Fred
Site Admin

Re: UNZIP Command

Post by Fred »

Hi wrc559.

Thanks for posting this, because it helped me to find a bug in the previous beta: The license key was not being installed by double-click.

On the other hand, the <UnzipFile> command is working fine for me. Please note that this command is only available to users having a valid UVK license.

Here's how I tested it:

I put a zip file in the %ThirdParty% folder named UAKdb.zip.
I create a script with the following code:

Code: Select all

<UnzipFile>
%ThirdParty%\UAKdb.zip | %ThirdParty%\zip test
I run the script and got the following result:

Code: Select all

2015/03/25  10:21:50  Extracting %ThirdParty%\UAKdb.zip to %ThirdParty%\zip test...
The zip file was successfully extracted.
I check if the zip file was extracted, and it did.

I'm not sure what may be your issue, my guess is, either the downloaded zip file is corrupt (i.e. bad download url), or your license is not installed when you run the script.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred