Invalid UTF-16

Use this forum to discuss about anything you want, post announcements and informational topics.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
FredJClaus

Invalid UTF-16

Post by FredJClaus »

Ok, I need some advice again. I'm terrible with this coding stuff so I can't seem to figure out this error.

My church uses a database program called CDM+ (www.CDMPlus.com) When the finance manager tries to print a report he gets the following message

Quitting Omnis Due to
Unrecoverable error
Invalid UTF-16 surregate
pair chrbasic.cpp.431

I've looked in the KB of CDM+, as well as the net for various parts of this. I can't seem to figure out what's causing the issue. It could be Java, the program itself, the print driver, or a number of other things depending on which portion of this you look up. Has anyone ever heard of this error? It's only happening on 1 machine running this program. All other computers in the office print just fine.