Minor Suggestions in System Booster Section

Do you know of a feature that UVK should have? Post it here!
MCD IT

Minor Suggestions in System Booster Section

Post by MCD IT »

Just two very minor and pernickity suggestions:

1.) It would be very handy if the "Empty Temp Folders" button gave a pop up to say how much space was gained.

2.) The "Pc Health" indicator on the error scan might be only a little bit sensitive. This is very minor, but I say this because at least once I had been on a callout where the customer had wanted to see what I was doing out of curiosity, and I have had to explain to them after a scan that the "PC Health: Average" or "PC Health: Bad" is a little too sensitive and doesn't necessarily mean that the computer is in bad shape any more. (This happens, of course, only because the system was particularly bogged up and had a number of files that could not be deleted.)

Not major, just detail work!

I post these only because you seem to be cracking on with the updates so well and might be appreciative of the feedback, but otherwise, I have to say, really nice work with the latest version of the beta. You are on fire! Even as far as to make the settings file-drag over better. Now the batch file you made for me in the previous thread is perfect.
Fred
Site Admin

Re: Minor Suggestions in System Booster Section

Post by Fred »

Hi MDC IT.

I scheduled both your requests for the next update.

Thanks for helping make UVK better.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
MCD IT

Re: Minor Suggestions in System Booster Section

Post by MCD IT »

Excellent, thank you.