Definitely worth the money to buy the licensed version.

Use this forum to place comments about UVK.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Brink

Definitely worth the money to buy the licensed version.

Post by Brink »

I am a computer tech in Pensacola, FL USA and I repair anywhere between 10 and 30 systems per week. 90% of what I do is remove virus and spyware/malware infected files. Ultra Virus Killer has simplified my job immensely. I used to spend large amounts of time digging in the registry and finding infected files manually to get a system to the point where AV soft was even allowed to run. Then after that, even more time doing scans and updates.

Just a few minutes with UVK and you've knocked out 90% of your problems. And the built in third party scan software downloads make cleaning the PC the rest of the way easy. Thanks for creating a wonderful tool Fred. Your Software is much appreciated.

I highly recommend Ultra Virus Killer.

-Brink
http://fixmefaster.com/
Vicelord

Re: Definitely worth the money to buy the licensed version.

Post by Vicelord »

agreed. I'm a computer tech from Gistel, Belgium. I love the versatility of this program, added a lot of third party scripts to the system repair section, from installers with ninite to malware removal programs. It's very easy to have a single program from where you can launch al your installers which are directly downloaded from sites (always the latest versions!). I use this program daily :)
Charger440

Re: Definitely worth the money to buy the licensed version.

Post by Charger440 »

I agree UVK makes things so much easier. There are lots of things you can do with it.

Jim
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"