How to post

You want to tell us a little bit more about yourself? Post here!
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
stv_thms

Bonjour :)

Post by stv_thms »

Hello, All :)

My name is Steve, I am a IT Tech. living n the USA. I cam across this site while searching for some new tools to add to my collection. Upon checking out his UVK I was impressed it has all the tools that I use daily at my work along with a few more programs that can automate task :) cool cool @ Fred! very nice so I remote into about 15 computers a day (mostly malware related & browser issues) I look forward to using your software bundle =) only tool missing that I use first upon booing pc is safe mode with networking is Rkil (yes still use it lol) I will add it ;) meci!
Charger440

Re: How to post

Post by Charger440 »

Welcome Steve. UVK is constantly changing and there are lots of good things to come.
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

Welcome Steve, it’s nice to have new people here. :)

Bill
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes
Xander

Re: Bonjour :)

Post by Xander »

stv_thms wrote:only tool missing that I use first upon booing pc is safe mode with networking is Rkil (yes still use it lol)
stv_thms

Post by stv_thms »

Thank You Pleasure to meet like minded techs! that hate optimizer pro and his gang lol
stv_thms

Post by stv_thms »

Hello all :) been away trying to get a business up and running ... happy to use UVK cool thing is it almost always hits critical on the system booster on customers computers :D so this is good, because I work remote and they see a change taking place from the scary critical to the next scan that is no longer critical lol cool beans!
stv_thms

Re: Bonjour :)

Post by stv_thms »

Xander wrote:
stv_thms wrote:only tool missing that I use first upon booing pc is safe mode with networking is Rkil (yes still use it lol)

Aha yes, glad you pointed that out :mrgreen:
Chester170

Post by Chester170 »

Hi there I'm Bruno Santos (Chester170 is my avatar name) and I like computing very much. I Subscribe in this forum because I like the site and the programs here developed a lot and I would like to participate in the consersations here in the forum!

:D

Thanks!
wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

Hi Bruno,

It’s great to have you here with us. I think it’s awesome you two brainiacs can work together on such great programs. :)

Bill
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes
Chester170

Post by Chester170 »

Well, i just started programming lately. I have much to learn yet. But I will work hard. Thanks btw Bill. Nice to meet you :)
reggaemanu

Post by reggaemanu »

Salut Bruno,

Bienvenu chez toi :lol:
Chester170

Post by Chester170 »

Merci, reggaemanu :D
Mainman407

Post by Mainman407 »

To start, my name is Anthony Kidd, Username: Mainman407. I live in Greenville,SC and am blue belt technician. I guess it's my age that keeps me in the Blue Belt category.
Anyway, my computer is self-built. My OS is Windows XP Pro (old I know) but it was working fairly good up until about two months. I experienced a HDD crash and had to replace the harddrive, and every since I have had issues running newly installed, and some already installed programs. Anyway, I'll elaborate more on these issues in another post.