How to post

You want to tell us a little bit more about yourself? Post here!
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Fred
Site Admin

How to post

Post by Fred »

Hi in this section you can give us more info about yourself, if you wish.

You can just answer simple questions like the ones below, or make your custom introduction.

What's your name?

Which country do you live in?

Are you a computer technician?

How did you know about UVK?

Anything else you'd like to share? Hobbies, sports, etc...
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
user24

Re: How to post

Post by user24 »

Hey i am Kamal and i work in a company which repairs software issues of customers by taking remote sessions and i love working on different kind of issues everyday.
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Hi Kamal welcome to the forum.

This forum is very recent, so let's give it some life!

BTW I'm a computer tech too. In fact, programming and the website are more like a hobby.

I want to have a tool that fixes everything, so when I find an important fix while working, I just add it to UVK so the next time I just have to click a button to fix it.

That's how UVK is growing up since almost a year ago.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
mikkimonkki

Post by mikkimonkki »

Hi every one
My name is mikkmonkki....
I am from England U.K.
I have been using puters for 6-7 years... I hardly know any thing about them apart from what I have learn`t online! So sorry!!
I heard about UVK from YouTube .... a guy called "Britec" who was doing lessons on getting rid of malware, he included UVK. i thought WOW!
I am disabled, I use my puter all day long, so when and if i get a virus, my life becomes quite difficult. However now I have found a brilliant product such as UVK, well
that has really spoken for itself.... Fantastic... thank you for letting me become part, even though in a small way, of UVK!
wmmiller

Hello Mikkimonkki

Post by wmmiller »

Welcome. Glad to have here. :D
If you have any question, ideas or need help using UVK post in the forums. The help files are loaded with information that you will find useful. UVK is loaded with a lot of great features.
Bill
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes
bluflavour

Post by bluflavour »

:roll: Hi Everyone,

My name is Bluflavour

I am mixed race English/Kiwi born.

I have landed here via Britec and my fustration of pop up adds and pc slowness.

I look forward to finding my answers and hopefully giving some too.

Cheers
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Hi bluflavour, welcome.

Don't hesitate to post your questions. We're here to help.

Fred
Winston Hope

Post by Winston Hope »

My name is Winston and I am a computer technician. I am new to this site as well. I watched some of 'Brian's videos from www.Britec.UK' and i am very interested to know more information on how to get rid of viruses, Malware and to clean up registry and other tweaks to PC performance. Can anyone recommend what software I can use.
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Hi Winston, welcome.

The third party programs listed in the System repair section are the most effective for malware/adware removal. But you can create your custom apps that automate other well known tools such as HitmanPro, TrendMicro housecall, Kaspersky virus removal tool, Malwarebytes anti-rootkit, Ad-Remove, etc. You can also use online virus scanners. You can find a list of the most well known programs for the effect, in the Useful links UVK section.

Fred
willjr252

Post by willjr252 »

Good day to all my name is Will an I am a IT Tech for the City of Brenham. Currently I am managing a library domain for the city. I have often visit the site but never join until today as a domain administrator I am always looking for new ideas and to share my insights as well as to how my daily an problems are solve. I've been hanging out with computers and servers for 15 yrs. now although my college career pointed me toward a business BS Degree. Computers actually was a garage hobby in which I assemble my first one, an from there my interest began to grow.
willjr252

Post by willjr252 »

Oops I forgot to say I live in the USA in the State of Texas
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Hi Will, welcome. It's always good to have more tech members.

Don't hesitate to post if you have any questions.

Fred
wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

Hi Will,

Welcome. It’s nice to have you aboard. :D

Bill
wideawakeatmidnight

Post by wideawakeatmidnight »

Hello everybody!

My name is Scott. I live in Portland, Oregon (USA).
I recently got promoted to a IT position for a small business out here and have been struggling to keep up with plethora of malware I find on customers computers everyday. And that's what led me to UVK a few weeks ago. I simply LOVE it.

I had my supervisor purchase the branding licence a few weeks ago.. not because I needed to brand the software (though he liked that) or use the tools only available via licence... but because I wanted to support the project.

FRED, YOU ROCK!!!!

In my spare time, I enjoy photography and making music. I just started playing with AutoIt yesterday and I'm sure that it's going to consume much of my spare time in the future.
wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

Welcome Scott and congratulations on the promotion. :)

Bill
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Hi Scott, welcome aboard.

Glad you like UVK and thanks for helping out with the project.

I hope you find AutoIt a good scripting language, as I did.

Fred
mikkimonkki

Post by mikkimonkki »

Hi be with
My name is Mike (mikkimonkki) I am not very proficient with puters, however I have been using them for a number of years. :D
I guess by now that you have sussed out, that I am not a Computer Technician :o

I am disabled and I am before my puter a large number of the hours of the day & night! :geek:

I can, from my Pilots seat, travel all over the World. I can also get into a lot of stimulating conversations!

I purchased U.V.K. because I had a problem of which I tried to rid myself of by all the "Known AV`s To Man" ;) :lol:
However, I have come to realize that I have been "Hacked" Therefore is my fete sealed? :oops:

Great to be with you all :D

Mikkimonkki
mikkimonkki

Post by mikkimonkki »

So sorry every one I had already introduced my self previously.... please just take the last intro. as a new hello! Lol
However I have been hacked..... I do need help?
Thanks
mikkimonkki
Brink

Post by Brink »

We all need "help" lol
reggaemanu

Post by reggaemanu »

mikkimonkki wrote:So sorry every one I had already introduced my self previously.... please just take the last intro. as a new hello! Lol
However I have been hacked..... I do need help?
Thanks
mikkimonkki
There is a forum section named "Malware removal help" that seems much more appropriate for asking help ;)