Undocumented update

Use this forum to place comments about UVK.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Fred
Site Admin

Undocumented update

Post by Fred »

Hi Guys.

I've just made an undocumentd update. UVK had a bug in the welcome screen, caused by a wrong function return value. It didn't stop searching for updates, which made it use 5~10% of the processor, when in this section. It should be idle.

I also improved the GUI's section changing. It should be smoother now.

Please update manually. I didn't make it automatically to this build because I didn't think it was important enough, and I'll have a new version ready within 1~2 weeks with new features.

Thanks for understanding.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Fred
Site Admin

Re: Undocumented update

Post by Fred »

Never mind. I have to update anyway. The internet settings immunization is preventing IE from downloading.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred