Once watermark is closed, stay closed

Do you know of a feature that UVK should have? Post it here!
Xander

Once watermark is closed, stay closed

Post by Xander »

I've got the watermark set to run when I open UVK - lets me check the hours on the HD and its SMART right off.

Once I've got that info, I often close it but, when I go between sections (e.g. into SU) and then 'home' back to the main screen, it restarts. Could it not do that? If UVK ends up restarting during repairs, it's fine if it restarts with the program but, once closed in a session, I'd much prefer it to stay closed.
Charger440

Re: Once watermark is closed, stay closed

Post by Charger440 »

Xander, I would describe this more as a bug. By your description, it seems Fred checks for the watermark in the opening of the main screen does not take into account you closed it. It should prolly offer the option to reopen as someone may have closed it for a specific task but actually wants it there generally. That's kind of a unique find, I wonder how many other people know it works that way?
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Hi guys. Thanks for reporting this.

Yes, that's a bug. DW should be started only when the application launched, not every time we go to the home section. Will be fixed in the next update.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Xander

Post by Xander »

Thanks, Fred.