Repairshopr reports fixed

Use this forum to place comments about UVK.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Fred
Site Admin

Repairshopr reports fixed

Post by Fred »

Hello, everyone.

Just posting here to notify everybody that Repairshopr reports (which were not showing up in RS) are now fixed. I will update the help page and post a link here as soon as it is ready.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the inconvenience.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Charger440

Re: Repairshopr reports fixed

Post by Charger440 »

Thanks for working on this Fred, It's not your fault. RS support is absolutely horrible (my opinion) and made it harder for you than it had to be. I appreciate your willingness to stick with it till you figured it out.
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Fred
Site Admin

Re: Repairshopr reports fixed

Post by Fred »

You're welcome, Jim. The RS integration is now working fine for UVK too. You can find all the details and instructions in the updated help page.

http://www.carifred.com/uvk/help/system ... nal_report

Thanks everyone again for your patience :)
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred