ADW cleaner missing in uvk logs

Use this forum to report bugs you find in the software.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
reggaemanu

ADW cleaner missing in uvk logs

Post by reggaemanu »

Hi Fred,

Well, pretty all is in the title. It's been at least 2 month than adw cleaner scans are no longer present in uvk logs (it's present in the report, and adw logs are joined in the zip file, but there's no longer the line in uvk log about the scan), Was not sure at the beginning that it was really an uvk bug, and since a while I'm not so active lately (well, I had the bad idea to bought myself a 3d printer and I have some trouble to thing about anything else right now ^^) I didn't reported it before but now I'm pretty sure it's not me but it's really missing.

(And by the way, there's a "Failed to send reports to RepairShopr: RepairShopr's domain not specified." line in logs even if we don't check the checkbox to use repairshopr report)
Fred
Site Admin

Re: ADW cleaner missing in uvk logs

Post by Fred »

Thanks, Manu. I'll fix those for the next update.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred