RepairShopr integration

This forum is intended for computer technicians only. Post IT related topics here.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Fred
Site Admin

RepairShopr integration

Post by Fred »

Hi everyone.

Does anyone here use RepairShopr? I'm trying to make an integration system and would have some questions.

Thanks.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
wmmiller

Re: RepairShopr integration

Post by wmmiller »

I don't. What is it? :?:
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

It's a CRM, Bill. Some people asked me to integrate sending reports.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

Oh yea, I knew that. :roll: :oops:
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

I have tried it but to be honest, I don't use it because I am too cheap to have a whole list of monthly fees. My basic bills are enough. With PCRT you just buy the updates as they come out and your done... None of that $20 a month crap for this tool and that tool. Anyway, I need to get with you on your PCRT integration speaking of which :)
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

OK, I am trying RepairShopr again and it seems as though they have much improved. However, the send to RepairShopr function does not seem to work. Does it work for anyone else? If so, can you provide more details as maybe I am just doing it wrong?
Jim

Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Fred

The log file says the Ticket ID is not right for RepairShopR. As long as that is Ticket Number, I'm sure it's right but UVK still says it's wrong
Jim

Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Thanks, Jim. I will check that out today.

Fred
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Does the new update fix this issue?
Jim

Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Yes, Jim. The reports are now being sent to repairshopr with success. I don't know how to access those reports from Repairshopr's interface, though.

Fred
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

OKie. Thanks

I'll find it an dost back here with where they show for other peoples that might want to know.
Jim

Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

I checked and it says it uploaded to RS but in the ticket I was working with, there is no indication at all that it uploaded anything. There is not even anything in the ticket log.
Jim

Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

After months of searching, I finally figured out where the reports are sent to. They just said reports could be found in Tickets -> Computer reports, but there's no such functionality.

In the Tickets tab, drop down Ticket modules, and then select Computer reports. (see first picture below).

Then you are taken to the Computer reports list, as shown in the second screenshot below. However, as you can see, the report fields are cleared, just as if I had sent empty reports. Now that I can test this out, I'll figure out what is wrong and fix it ASAP. Thanks for helping out with this, Jim.
ticket_list.jpg
ticket_list.jpg (79.28 KiB) Viewed 13254 times
computer_reports.jpg
computer_reports.jpg (66.21 KiB) Viewed 13254 times

Fred
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

I decided to change to RS because it does just about anything you can imagine.

The issue with it? Things are hard to find​ and the help for it SUX! Oh well, I hope tech support likes stupid questions because unfortunately, I have to ask a lot of them.
Jim

Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Yeah, good luck with it, Jim. They didn't help much with the integration. There's no documentation for the computer reports integration and when I contacted them, they didn't help much. I had to figure it out all by my self through trial and error, mostly.

Fred