Need Help Retrieving UVK Licence

You need help to start using UVK? You have a doubt on a UVK feature? Post here!
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
digital sage

Need Help Retrieving UVK Licence

Post by digital sage »

Hello,

Purchased UVK licence (middle version, not branding), but having trouble retrieving licence code. Doesn't recognise email address (Of all i can think i used when i signed up). I have paypal receipt, how can i find my licence code or email i used?

Cheers!

Anthony.
Digital Sage Computer Help
Charger440

Re: Need Help Retrieving UVK Licence

Post by Charger440 »

Welcome Digital sage Sorry you are having trouble with the registration code but I'm sure Fred will get right on it as soon as he gets up in a couple hours.
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

Hello, My name is Bill. You can email Fred or just give it some time. Fred will get back to you. If your in the US please keep in mind that Fred could be six hours ahead of your time. Fred is very good with support and should answer you as soon as he gets up in the morning. I know this isn't the answer your looking for but he does need to sleep and in the end the support here will not disappoint you.
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes
digital sage

Post by digital sage »

Yeah cool no rush, just updating my tools on USB. Took me a two days to remember what the software was called. Been out of business for 6 months, getting back into it. I'll wait, cheers.
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Hi Anthony.

The license recovery system is case sensitive, while your email provider may not be. You need to enter exactly the same email address you used to purchase your license.

Please send me the following by private message (click the Contact balloon tip to the right of this message).
  1. The email address you associated with your license.
  2. The Paypal's transaction number of your receipt (not the receipt number).
Thanks.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
digital sage

Post by digital sage »

HI Fred,

I can't contact you. Contact balloon only goes to website and i am not allowed to PM you!

As i mentioned above, all email addresses i have tried don't work. If i knew the email address i wouldn't be posting this message.

Email address will be on domain digitalsage.com.au, anteck.com, or a gmail address.
Paypal transaction below :

21 Jul 2015 11:27:18 AEST
Transaction ID: 6GW03762C4930605N
Dear DIGITAL SAGE COMPUTER HELP,

You sent a payment of $30.00 USD to Carifred.com (...@carifred.com)

Learn More About Refunded Returns Service

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list in your Account Overview.
Merchant
Carifred.com
...@carifred.com

+33 468225181 x0033 Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
UVK user license key
$30.00 USD 1 $30.00 USD
Subtotal $30.00 USD
Total $30.00 USD
Payment $30.00 USD
Payment sent to ...@carifred.com
From amount $42.16 AUD
To amount $30.00 USD
Exchange rate: 1 Australian Dollar = 0.711576 US Dollars

Issues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of your PayPal payment to open a dispute for eligible transactions in our Resolution Centre. Learn about Buyer Protection

Questions? Go to the Help Centre at: https://www.paypal.com/au/help

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For help, log in to your PayPal account and click Help on any PayPal page.

To receive emails as plain text instead of HTML, change your Notifications preferences. Just log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile and click My Settings.

Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.
PayPal Australia Pty Limited ABN 93 111 195 389 (AFSL 304962). Any general financial product advice provided in this site has not taken into account your objectives, financial situations or needs.
PayPal Email ID PP120 - e67758c586551
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Anthony, I sent you a private message with your license key file attached and also the email address it is associated with.

There is a link to your private messages at the top of this page.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
digital sage

Post by digital sage »

Thank you very much Fred
wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

Hi Anthony,

I’m glad everything is straightened out. Welcome to the forum. :)

Bill
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes