Firefox

Do you know of a feature that UVK should have? Post it here!
Charger440

Firefox

Post by Charger440 »

Fred

There is a known issue in Firefox since since WAY back when and they still refuse to fix it. On certain printers, if you use the paper size from another printer, that printer gets stuck with that paper size and you have to edit the settings to get it reset. As you know, Firefox has tons of settings.

Can you make an app to reset the printer settings in Firefox? preferably individually....

For example if I set the print size for my receipt printer with is 3.15 x12 for some reason and then I actually print with my Laser printer, it set the lasers paper size to my receipt printer size
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Fred
Site Admin

Re: Firefox

Post by Fred »

Thanks for the request, Jim. I wasn't aware of this FF bug. I will make the fix available for the next update, if I figure out how to do it.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Charger440

Re: Firefox

Post by Charger440 »

Fred, It's actually a pretty obscure bug. I would have to go hunt but it is documented and it only appears in very specific situations. However, it it happens to you, it could drive you nuts trying to figure it out. Guess it was a benefit to me that I'm already nuts :)
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"