Use this forum to report bugs you find in the software.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Fred

In the execute prevent section. The Use environment strings checkbox does not appear to work. Have not checked new beta yet but in the last couple version it did not work for me.
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Fred
Site Admin

Re: 7.9.4.3

Post by Fred »

You're right, Jim. Guess I didn't test enough. I'll ensure it's fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Hey Fred,

Can we add the time and date of the last report in the report section for those of us that get busy and forget they already did it?
Jim

Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Jim the date and time of the last report in shown in the reporting section, just after Email settings, or FTP settings, respectively.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Fred

Sorry, I just now noticed that time and date there. Wonder how long it's been there :)

I did notice though that it still give generic errors for FTP and email. Not sure how much you can address that as I have not coded for FTP in a while and don't remember what error messages it returns.
Jim

Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Jim, I just added more detailed error messages after sending the reports. But keep in mind that when sending by email, the application can not ensure you will receive the email. It just ensures it was sent. If you make a typo in the email address, you may get a success message, while not receiving any email.

Fred