www.carifred.com not open

You need help to start using UVK? You have a doubt on a UVK feature? Post here!
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Muhammad Tasneem

www.carifred.com not open

Post by Muhammad Tasneem »

I have tried to access http://www.carifred.com but it says "Sorry, you cannot access the requested page."

I have tried to access it from different internet connections/provoder and different browsers (Internet Explorer, Edge, Opera, Chrome, FireFox) but the result is same. The last IP which I tried to access is 118.103.236.233. The only possibility to access the web is use vpn/proxy.
OPera.png
OPera.png (15.5 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
I have tried to access from other broad band connections but result is same. In Pakistan mostly users uses PTCL internet broadband connection. but this IP is other than PTCL

Edit:
====================
The other IP I just checked is 39.57.54.99. Still blocked in Pakistan!!!????
wmmiller

Re: www.carifred.com not open

Post by wmmiller »

It's working for me now. :)
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

There was a wave of spammer attack from Pakistan, so I blocked access for all the country. I'm trying to figure out a solution for Pakistan spammers and will grant access soon.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

OK, it should be working now. Muhammad, I must tell you, if it wasn't for you, I'd keep blocking the wole country. 90% of forum spammers come from Pakistan, and they are making us (me and Bill) waste much of our precious time deleting and banning users and posts.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Muhammad Tasneem

Post by Muhammad Tasneem »

OK, Now its working again... :)

I didn't sorry for others... :) If they did something wrong, they should pay for that.... but being a UVK customer I just noted that changes today.

For forum I have lots of solution like proxy/VPN but at customer sight I can't relay for those proxies and specially if I use UVK. I don't know whats happens if I use UVK and try to send report/mail via UVK (as I belive UVK still send mail from carifred server)