[Fixed] 7.7.2.2

Use this forum to report bugs you find in the software.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Charger440

[Fixed] 7.7.2.2

Post by Charger440 »

The BIOS key does not show up in mine on the 2 in one Dell
No BIOS Key.png
No BIOS Key.png (290.83 KiB) Viewed 156718 times
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Fred
Site Admin

Re: 7.7.2.2

Post by Fred »

Thanks, Jim. Could you please launch Nirsoft's FirmwareTablesView (from TTS's NirLauncher), and post a screenshot similar to this one? Thanks.
FirmwareTablesView.png
FirmwareTablesView.png (19.21 KiB) Viewed 156702 times
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
reggaemanu

Post by reggaemanu »

Doesn't show up either for me on the 2 machines I have actually that have a bios key
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Hi Manu. Can you please post a screenshot as indicated in my post above? Thanks.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Fred

Your image did not show up so I guestimated what you would want.
Key table.png
Key table.png (111.78 KiB) Viewed 156703 times
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Thanks, Jim. The problem is that I currently don't have any machine with UEFI BIOS to test out, so I'm doing this somehow blindly. From what I see in your picture, it should work fine. Guess I'll have to wait until I have a uefi bios machine to debug on.

Fred
reggaemanu

Post by reggaemanu »

Fred wrote:Hi Manu. Can you please post a screenshot as indicated in my post above? Thanks.
I don't have anymore these two computers (their owner came picked them up) but i've attached screenshot from my own windows hybrid tablet
(i've masked part of the bios key for privacy, let me know if you need the whole key i'll send you by pm)
Attachments
firmwaretables2.jpg
firmwaretables2.jpg (918.35 KiB) Viewed 156701 times
uvk.jpg
uvk.jpg (407.32 KiB) Viewed 156701 times
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Thanks, guys. You've been really helpful. I just detected the bug and fixed it. I'll upload a new beta later one today.

Fred