UVK 7.6

Do you know of a feature that UVK should have? Post it here!
wrc559

UVK 7.6

Post by wrc559 »

Stable, have not found any bugs, Thanks!

However is there a way to toggle uninstall software tab to automatically hide verified software?
Fred
Site Admin

Re: UVK 7.6

Post by Fred »

Hi WRC. I moved this topic to the Feature requests forum as it seemed more appropriate.

I will make UVK memorize the checked state of the Hide Microsoft signed files check box.

Thanks for the request.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
wrc559

Post by wrc559 »

Thank you, I know I posted it in the wrong topic after I went back to check it ><"

Sorry, For verified I meant "Virus Total" checks - If the Microsoft signed software falls under this, then forgive my ignorance.

I know you made it possible to check via virus total and then we have to manually hide the "clean" programs. However, If we can automatically have it hide the programs as they are scanned through virus totals database.

Thanks for understanding :)
WRC559
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

WRC, that feature will be available in the future C++ UVK. However, I will still make UVK memorize the checked state of the Hide Microsoft signed files check box.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

I too, like that idea.
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"