Fred C

Use this forum to discuss about anything you want, post announcements and informational topics.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Charger440

Fred C

Post by Charger440 »

For those of you that are into that sort of thing, Fred could use a prayer or two. He's in the hospital and I'm not sure how he's doing exactly. He seems optimistic so hopefully all will be well.
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
wmmiller

Re: Fred C

Post by wmmiller »

Thanks for letting us know Jim. I’m not Mr. Religion but I do believe there is something out there much bigger then myself.

Fred C. I wish you the best and a speedy recovery. I can relate to illness, and as hard as it can be at times, don’t let it get you down. You must power forward for yourself and your loved ones. ;)

Bill
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

I usually word it that way Bill cause you never know who you'll offend. I am some what religious myself but not an avid church goer.
Jim

Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

I hope Fred recovers soon.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

The latest info I got was Fred C has a partial blockage but the cardiologist says its "normal" and no cause for immediate alarm.
Jim

wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

That’s good news. I’m glad he’s ok. :D It’s a horrible feeling when your heart acts up. He will likely be sent off with a little brown bottle of Nitroglycerin if he’s not already carrying one. I’ve been carrying a little brown bottle for years now. It comes in very handy when your heart goes goofy.
FredJClaus

Post by FredJClaus »

Thanks everyone for your concern. I was admitted to the hospital on Sunday with chest pains that turned out to have nothing to do with my heart. They were because of irritation with staples in my chest. I had lung surgery 20 years ago and the staples are acting up due to stress.

Because of a family history of heart trouble they opted to admit me for further testing. A stress test showed some issues so they transferred me to another hospital for an angiogram. That showed the issue to be an artery that goes under the muscle instead of over. Doctors decided it wasn't an issue to worry about. I was asked to stay an extra day however because the Nitro and anasthetics made me sick. Finally home and resting now. I'm not allowed to go back to full working status until Monday. Thankfully I have friends like Jim and you all to keep me going until then.
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Good thing it turned out alright :)

Were all here for each other..... I think :)
Jim

wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

I’m glad you’re ok Fred. :) I always say the two worst things I’ve been thru is the feeling my heat is going goofy and not being able to breath. It really does scare the crap out of a guy. Take the time you need to feel better. It’s hard not to, but don’t rush it.

Bill