translate

You need help to start using UVK? You have a doubt on a UVK feature? Post here!
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
csm

translate

Post by csm »

Hi fred,

is it possible to translate the apps list and the discription of the apps?
Would be nice to give my customers a report in Dutch.

Thanks, Will
FredJClaus

Re: translate

Post by FredJClaus »

Just a thought for in the mean time. Can you copy and past the report into Google Translate and let it translate to Dutch? I tried it for my pastor who is Korean and it didn't work too well. Not sure if it's the Korean language or the translator.
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

I thought about translating UVK to other languages a long time ago, but I soon figured it was too much work for one man alone. Maybe if I get some help in the future, I'll give it a go again.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Fred
I am of no use to you on that as i only know english. But, I'm sure someone would be willing to help when you're ready.
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
csm

Post by csm »

Hi Fred,
I am willing to help, but in the future is very relative, can be more specific