Coffee Timer

Do you know of a feature that UVK should have? Post it here!
Brink

Coffee Timer

Post by Brink »

It seems you are adding all kinds of requested features. I would like to commend and thank you for all that you have been doing for us. Would it be to much trouble to add a timer that will start our morning coffee for us? Maybe it could check our hormone levels while we sleep and auto-determine if we need regular or decaff too while you are at it. It should also be able to see if we forgot to fill the water reservoir before bed and fill that too if needed. Hey you know that if we forgot to fill the reservoir then we also forgot to throw out the old filter and grounds. It should also be able to do that and place a new filter and refill with fresh grounds since thats related to whether it will be decaff or regular. ;)
wmmiller

Re: Coffee Timer

Post by wmmiller »

+1. I love my coffee. 8-) I would need to buy two of those. A normal one for me and one for my wife that will grow an extra limb it’s so strong.
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Coffee? Are you guys sure you wouldn't prefer a beer at the end of day's work? :D :D
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

I would much rather have a beer (actually, rum & coke) except I quit drinking in 1987. To put it bluntly, I’m ass when I drink so I just don’t do it. :)
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes