CRM?

Use this forum to discuss about anything you want, post announcements and informational topics.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
reggaemanu

Re: CRM?

Post by reggaemanu »

Thanks Charger440 and Xander for evoking this program here ! I already heard about it somewhere long time ago but didn't tested it and forget about it.
And of course thanks to Luke for his fast answering by mail and even here about UVK integration :)

That's a great piece of software and i'll definitely buy it, just still thinking about the integration into my office (hardware, tablet, barcode scanner, dymo printer, customer list import, etc ...)
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Over all I like it.

However, there are a couple things I don't like about it:

1) There is no official help file that I am aware of.
2) I am not aware of anyway to manages service contracts in a fluid way. The closest thing I have seen is "recurring invoices"
3) I have not found an easy way to sign drop off sheets or receipts. For me I have to either do the entire process on a tablet or do most of it on a computer then go to tablet for signature and back to computer to print.
4) I'm sorry to say, but I have not gotten much response in the forums. I'm just saying it is what it is....

All that said, I use it everyday except Sunday but I am on the look out for something better.... still looking :)
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
reggaemanu

Post by reggaemanu »

1) not really a problem for me as long as I'm
2) I've no services contracts for now so that's not really a problem for me (at least for now)
3) That's what i'm investigating : how to process the "checkin -> signing -> printing" process on the same machine.
I've an android tablet with a keyboard dock that should do the job but the problem is for printing with the dymo, there's an sdk but no dymo app for android, well...I'm waiting for a dymo in order to test if it works via the network, but it should be doable...
4) arf, too bad :/ ... I can't see the forum for now since I didn't purchased it yet

For what i've seen in the demo I think the ui could be a little more userfriendly but the overall software is still great and offers great functionality

Anyway, i'm waiting for the dymo I ordered for testing the printing process and i'll probably purchase it, even if it's not perfect it will still be really useful to me :)
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

With all the short comings I have listed it is the most PC repair related CRM I have seen. The repairShopr one is just a generic CRM that is (Fill in the industry here)Shpr. So I really was not impressed with it.
Jim

Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Fred J

Did you decide on anything yet for your crm?
Jim

FredJClaus

Post by FredJClaus »

Not yet. I still looking at my options. Am buying simple help today though.
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Which ones are you looking at? If it's ones I have tried I can tell you what I know about them, of its not I wouldn't mind seeing new options.
Jim

FredJClaus

Post by FredJClaus »

Haven't really looked at many. In the beginning I was looking for just a simple program to keep track of client contact information, and sales emails I've sent out for corporate clients and MSP work. The more I looked into your system the more I was interested in that sort of thing. Now I'm looking at a program called RepairShop as well.
FredJClaus

Post by FredJClaus »

Sorry, it's RepairShopR
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Ugh! I really don't like repairshr but you might like it. Give it a try and see.
Jim

FredJClaus

Post by FredJClaus »

So far no, I don't like them. You see I already have an invoicing system I like, and that's the only part on their I would use. I could really use the texting feature but not at 50.0 a month. I will just text them myself if they want that information.
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

If you set the option in PCRT it can text people. Key word there is "can" and if you set the option PCRT has a public status page that allows the customer to see what is going on with their computer at that time. Based on information you put i of coarse.
Jim

Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

If we don't find anything I might be interested in making a maintenence plan crn. I'm not sure how well I could integrate it into other tools though like PCRT as Stro makes his code very hard to read. I do modify the PCRT code occasionally but it's hard to read his code.
Jim

Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Hey Bill, What you think about this one?
Jim

wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

I think he's a dog spammer. :twisted: He's out of here! :lol:
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes