New CRM

Use this forum to discuss about anything you want, post announcements and informational topics.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Charger440

New CRM

Post by Charger440 »

I am considering taking on the crazy task of creating a new CRM for Local shops designed specifically for the need.

Questions.

1: Do you have one you use already? RepairshopR is very nice but he fluid movement through the program is hideous to say the least. Not to mention they want you to be a paying a customer before they will tell you anything about it. PCRT is also nice, it is very market oriented and it is pretty fluid in the work flow. However, it has serious issues the database requiring customers to be in the system at least twice. There is no customer based information unless it buried in the reports.

2: Do you have any suggestions you would like to see in a new system?

Of coarse if I do build it, it will be integrated with UVK, hopefully.
One if the things I would like to do is have UVK fill in the PC information automatically instead of having to upload a system info file.
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Thomask

Re: New CRM

Post by Thomask »

I can go on and on , on this subject . I keep saying I would do it but never enough hours in the day . Please let me know when you do I would love to review and suggest stuff that you might miss .