Remote Support software before OS

You need help to start using UVK? You have a doubt on a UVK feature? Post here!
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Muhammad Tasneem

Remote Support software before OS

Post by Muhammad Tasneem »

I have a strange question...!

Does anybody know the remote support software which runs before the OS load?

A person told me that their IT people install the software, so if they have any network issue they can connect it remotely and resolve the problem... I don't understand if the network creating the issue, how can they connect and work on the PC?
Charger440

Re: Remote Support software before OS

Post by Charger440 »

Simple help, Team viewer screen connect etc all connect before the log in screen but if there is actual network issues, I really don't see how any of those would help.

Maybe I will learn something here as well.....
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Muhammad Tasneem

Re: Remote Support software before OS

Post by Muhammad Tasneem »

Charger440 wrote:Simple help, Team viewer screen connect etc all connect before the log in screen but if there is actual network issues, I really don't see how any of those would help.
Ya ... thats why I ask here!!!!
As I ask him (he is not the IT person) again the software name. he says its that NetSupport and VNC icons shows in the taskbar tray.
and also when he restart the PC on there is NetSupport logo shows in-side the screen before windows shows anything....