Introduction

You want to tell us a little bit more about yourself? Post here!
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
tacez

Introduction

Post by tacez »

Greetings to everybody, active & others members of this forum especially for developers of UVK.
I'm from Македонија (Macedonia) and live in Skopje, which is a capitol city. I find out about UVK just by chance, from another great blog or forum - Technibble.com reading about issue with svchost.exe.
Author Mr. Bryce Whitty suggested solution. If that (my problem happens again I will take steps that he recommends in that article). Since nobody is safe today from various pests in his section Virus & Malwares, UVK strike my attention. Yes it's not real time protector but from what I've reed can perform magic in repairing desktop or laptop, then on your forum I notice your engagement in resolving
others people problems and that speaks enough for you all. For the moment I think that my laptop is not infected, but runs pretty slow thus this I'll use UVK to see if it resolve some problems.
Bye for now.
T.Tocili
тачез