log

Do you know of a feature that UVK should have? Post it here!
Charger440

log

Post by Charger440 »

Fred

Some times I get very busy in the office and find it hard to remember what I have had uvk do. I would really like it if kept just a list of actions taken. I looked at the log before sending this and it was full of files deleted and such. What I would like it's just a lousy of actions so I can see what I have already done if I lose track.

Jim
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Fred
Site Admin

Re: log

Post by Fred »

What do you mean by "actions"?

If you're talking about the actions taken in the System repair section, you already have the professional reports, which give you exactly what you want.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Fred

I took your advise and looked but I don't see anything in the logfile that does what I was tackling about.

I wanted example, if I did a system booster and then installed flash and directX it would be nice if that showed in the log as I actually did. Sometimes I get really busy and forget what actually did on a computer

Jim
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Oh, I see what you mean. When I created the log feature, I thought people would want detailed logs with all the registry entries and files remover«d by the application, and such.

In fact, I haven't improved it much ever since. And I see now it shows.

I will work on it ASAP.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred