[SOLVED]Error: Array variable ..

Use this forum to report bugs you find in the software.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Fred
Site Admin

Re: Error: Array variable ..

Post by Fred »

Yes!!! I found it! thank you so much for helping me out with this one, George.

it was really an error code. Sorry I said it was only for your pc. In fact, it would happen for all machines with more processors than network adapters.

Caused by copy/paste. My bad...

Here's the new file. This one should work fine, I'm sure.
UVK_en.zip
(763.23 KiB) Downloaded 385 times
Advice for anyone else downloading this file: It's only for 32 bit systems, don't use for x64!

I'll try to find more bugs, and update a new build today. Thanks again.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Prorootect

Post by Prorootect »

Aaaa.. It's GOOD! Bingo! You know what you doing. You are on the way to victory! 8-)

And we have Bios, Bios date etc.! Thank you! But no LAN/WAN here ..

So soon the major version of UVK. Yours Pro version. :lol:

Glad to have been able to help, Fred.
W.XPSP2, 13proc., 17serv.; IE8 sandboxed (and tweaked: NO downloads, plugins ..). I'm on MalwareTips.com forums somewhere, sorry ..
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Well, you have a modem, not a lan or wan adapter...

But keep following this topic. I'll see what I can do, but will need you to test. I don't have any machine with modem here, at the moment.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Prorootect

Post by Prorootect »

No problem, I'm at your disposal.

I'm proud that I can do something for so exceptional product, your UVK - killer app. ;)
W.XPSP2, 13proc., 17serv.; IE8 sandboxed (and tweaked: NO downloads, plugins ..). I'm on MalwareTips.com forums somewhere, sorry ..
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Thanks George, I really appreciate your help.

Here's another file. I disabled all the filters for the network interfaces. It should now show them all. But I don't want it to show them all, just Lan, Wan, and modem adapters.

So the file will create a new log in your desktop. I need you to post the log's text and tell me which interface in the log corresponds to your modem, OK?
Attachments
UVK_en.zip
(763.23 KiB) Downloaded 365 times

Fred
Prorootect

Post by Prorootect »

Fred, check yor PM, please.

PS. It's better with my PM, in Outbox I have my last message, to you. After restart of my PC.
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Hi George, I had to go out for a few hours. Please check your PM.

Fred
Prorootect

Post by Prorootect »

OK., no problem!
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Ok here's the new exe. I hope it's the last one in this topic.

It should show your Local area network now.
Attachments
UVK_en.zip
(763.26 KiB) Downloaded 383 times

Fred
Prorootect

Post by Prorootect »

OK., I posted PM for you ..
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

So everything is fine now, time to compile and release.

Thanks again for your precious help, George from MalwareTips. :)

Fred