YUMI – Multiboot USB Creator

Use this forum to discuss about anything you want, post announcements and informational topics.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
wmmiller

YUMI – Multiboot USB Creator

Post by wmmiller »

Hi All,

I’ve been using YUMI – Multiboot USB Creator. I have several bootable ISO’s on it. Currently I have Acronis Backup & Recovery 10, Acronis Backup & Recovery 11, Active Password Changer Ultimate 6.0, DBAN 2.2.8, Hirens.BootCD 15.2, HitmanPro. Kickstart 2.2 09-13-2013, Memtest86+ 5.01, MiniTool Partition Wizard v8.1.1, Trinity Rescue Kit 3.4 372, Windows 7 Universal Repair x86-x64 03-14-2012, Windows 8 based PE boot, Windows Defender Offline 32bit, Windows Defender Offline 64bit. Have you ever seen it? Check it out if you have a chance.

Bill

YUMI – Multiboot USB Creator - http://www.pendrivelinux.com/yumi-multi ... b-creator/
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes
Charger440

Re: YUMI – Multiboot USB Creator

Post by Charger440 »

Hey Bill

I have used YUMI for a while and it's a pretty cool tool. I have it on a 32GB thumb drive. You have a couple tools in your list there that I have not tried.

Jim

PS Bill, I sent you a message a while back...did you see it?
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

Hi Jim,

I did get that message. I kind of forgot about it. I found it to be an interesting read. I can surly see why you jumped ship from d7 to UVK.

Bill
Vicelord

Post by Vicelord »

i've been using rmprepusb
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Vicelord that looks interesting, I'll have to try it out.

Jim
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

Thanks for the reminder Vicelord. I ran across that a while back and added to my way to many links to things I intend to go back and check out. I stuck a link on the desktop this time. Maybe I will actually remember to try it.

Bill