Not so new user

You want to tell us a little bit more about yourself? Post here!
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Bman

Not so new user

Post by Bman »

I have been using UVK for a couple of months with a company I work for. It is such a time saver doing virus removals and tuneups on client PC.s that I bought a license myself. I could have use this product 5 years ago in the corporate environment. There we just reimaged a PC and spent more time getting it back up to the current standards than what UVK can do cleaning it up. Awesome product.!!

Keep up the good development work!!!
Fred
Site Admin

Re: Not so new user

Post by Fred »

Hi Blimpman. Glad you like UVK. There's always room for improving. I'm sure it will be even better in the future.

Having your email address as your user name may not be a good idea. It can generate you lots of spam. Want me to change it?
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Bman

Post by Bman »

Fred wrote:Hi Blimpman. Glad you like UVK. There's always room for improving. I'm sure it will be even better in the future.

Having your email address as your user name may not be a good idea. It can generate you lots of spam. Want me to change it?
Yes it would be a good Idea.

I will PM you the requested name.
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

OK, you're now Bman.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred