Uncheck boxes after fixes

Do you know of a feature that UVK should have? Post it here!
wmmiller

Uncheck boxes after fixes

Post by wmmiller »

Hi Fred,
Is it possible to have UVK automatically uncheck fixes after they have run or when all fixes have completed?
Bill
PS: Happy New Year! :D
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes
Fred
Site Admin

Re: Uncheck boxes after fixes

Post by Fred »

Hi Bill. Happy new year for you too!

You have a right click context menu, in the Fixes/Apps list. One of the options is "Uncheck all".

If you think that option is not enough I can add a "Uncheck fixes after running" check box at the bottom of the window.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

Hi Fred,
Sorry for the delay. I’ve been sicker than crap lately. I’m coming around now though.

Anyway, I do know the option to uncheck all is there. The trouble is I always forget to uncheck things and then check more stuff and hit go before I realize I’ve been a fool. If it’s not too much trouble to add an uncheck fixes after running that would be great! I know I still need to actually check the box but, I think I will be more likely to remember to check the box as I’m checking things than after time has passed while the fixes are running. :roll:
Bill
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Hi Bill.

As a better thought, I think it is logical to automatically uncheck the fixes/apps after they are executed.

I will make UVK automatically uncheck the them and release a new beta with that option updated today.

Thanks for posting this good idea.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
wmmiller

Post by wmmiller »

Thank you Fred. :D