Upload reports command line ID

Do you know of a feature that UVK should have? Post it here!
reggaemanu

Upload reports command line ID

Post by reggaemanu »

Hi Fred,

Long time no see, hope you're doing well :D

A small request for the upload reports feature, when we run manually a system repair via the system repair section it ask for a report id if we checked the corresponding checkbox for it but if we run an uvksr file from command line it doesn't ask for it, is it possible to either ask for it in any way or add the ability to pass an ID to the command line ?
Same problem for me if I want to use the -SendReports command line flag, a possibility to specify an ID in the command would be really nice.
Until now I couldn't really use uvk from command line just because of that, I always have to launch system repairs manually just for the possibility to specify this ID.
Fred
Site Admin

Re: Upload reports command line ID

Post by Fred »

Hi reggaemanu. I'll have a look at that today. Take care.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
reggaemanu

Post by reggaemanu »

Fred wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:29 am Hi reggaemanu. I'll have a look at that today. Take care.
Great, thanks !
Have a great week-end :)
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

reggaemanu, I added support for a new command line switch : -ReportID=ResiredReportID

Examples:

Code: Select all

UVK_en.exe -SendReports -Auto -ReportID=1234
uvk_en.exe -ImportSr "%InstallSourceDir%\SR settings.uvksr" -Auto -ReportID=1234
Will that do it for you?
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
reggaemanu

Post by reggaemanu »

Fred wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:15 am reggaemanu, I added support for a new command line switch : -ReportID=ResiredReportID

Examples:

Code: Select all

UVK_en.exe -SendReports -Auto -ReportID=1234
uvk_en.exe -ImportSr "%InstallSourceDir%\SR settings.uvksr" -Auto -ReportID=1234
Will that do it for you?
Yeah, it would be perfect !