UVK Portable Custom Apps Issue

Use this forum to report bugs you find in the software.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
punker180

UVK Portable Custom Apps Issue

Post by punker180 »

New custom apps buttons on main page is SUPER great and was very happy to see it. only issue I'm running into is after you add something to the button. it wont let me edit it. i right click it. i hit edit. nothing happens. but delete works. On a side note, totally unnecessary but I would like to see these apps having the ability to change there icons in the custom apps page
Fred
Site Admin

Re: UVK Portable Custom Apps Issue

Post by Fred »

Hi Punker180. Thanks for posting here in the UVK forums.

I'm not sure why you're not being able to edit the custom apps. It's working fine for me. As for the icons, I thought about that, but since there is no easy way we could cloud sync something like that, I gave up. Maybe I can come up with something in the future.
screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg (115.19 KiB) Viewed 6426 times
Take care,

Fred
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Xander

Post by Xander »

Hi, Fred. I hadn't even noticed that option had been added in the last while but checked it out today. I'm getting the same thing.
Tried adding a simple DOS command to the More section and am unable to edit it once it's been entered. I also cannot Delete it in order to try re-entering the command.
Also tried closing and restarting UVKPortable.
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Thanks for the reply, Xander. When you say you're not able to edit or delete, what exactly does that mean? Does the Edit extra app window not show up? Does the Delete confirmation message not show up?

Is it possible that you are using a UVKSettings.ini file in the same path as UVKPortable.exe, an it keeps loading the custom apps from that file?

Thanks for helping me fix this.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
punker180

Post by punker180 »

Can confirm its been fixed v11.9.3.0 as in the changelog thank you so much! great as always!
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Thank you both for reporting this bug, it is fixed now. Have a good day.

Fred