RMM Capabilities

Use this forum to discuss about anything you want, post announcements and informational topics.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Xander

Re: RMM Capabilities

Post by Xander »

So......? 🙂
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Still working on it, Xander. I may have something to show soon.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

Even though I am out of the game now, I would still love to see this come to fruition. I think it will be great.
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Charger440 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:16 pm Even though I am out of the game now, I would still love to see this come to fruition. I think it will be great.
Glad to see you here again, JIm.

I'm working on Win STORM every time I get a chance. It will have RMM, LMM, support for offline systems and much more, in addition to all UVK features. But time is really short, with all the other apps to keep up to date, and my own repair business to take care of. But it will come out, I promise.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Xander

Post by Xander »

Is there a beta version that we could try out on our own systems and help test it out for you?
Muhammad Tasneem

Post by Muhammad Tasneem »

+1
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

I will let you guys know when I have something to test. Thank you

Fred