MBAM scan doesn't work if you have Immunization On.

Use this forum to place comments about UVK.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Chester170

MBAM scan doesn't work if you have Immunization On.

Post by Chester170 »

Hi there! So if you have, all or recommended immunization on, on UVK, MalwareBytes AntiMalware scan doesn't install properly. You need to deactivate the Immunization for it to work.
I Hope this helps you out.

Bruno Santos
wmmiller

Re: MBAM scan doesn't work if you have Immunization On.

Post by wmmiller »

Thanks for this information Bruno, I did not know recommended would mess it up, I did know all will for sure.

Be safe and well friend. :)

Bill
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Bill, it didn't until now. They must have changed something recently.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Chester170

Post by Chester170 »

wmmiller wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:13 am Thanks for this information Bruno, I did not know recommended would mess it up, I did know all will for sure.

Be safe and well friend. :)

Bill
Hi and thank you Bill.

About the immunization, my dad is right. It's something recent they changed.

I hope you are okay!

Bruno
Trajet

Post by Trajet »

Slightly related,

Malwarebytes showing UKV as maleware.

File: 1
Malware.Generic.3992703781, C:\PROGRAM FILES\UVK - ULTRA VIRUS KILLER\CLEARDISKINFO.EXE, No Action By User, 1000000, 0, 1.0.25100, C732E8B77DF411D1EDFBD325,
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Thanks for reporting this, Trajet. Cleardiskinfo.exe no longer seems to be detected. https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/224 ... detection/

If you find out otherwise, please report the false positive to them here: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/4 ... etections/

Thanks again.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred