UAK right click context menu

Do you know of a feature that UVK should have? Post it here!
Brink

UAK right click context menu

Post by Brink »

Would it be possible to add to the context menu of Ultra Adware Killer the ability to look up Autostart entries with "google the file name" and/or "Virus total lookup"?

I know that it's searching the registry but the found entry points to a file. It would surely be nice to be able to get more info about an entry before we check it for removal.

Thanks for considering.
Fred
Site Admin

Re: UAK right click context menu

Post by Fred »

Hi Brink.

I will add that functionality to UAK as soon as I'll be working on an update of the tool.

In the meantime, you have the same functionality in the UVK's Autorun manager.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Brink

Post by Brink »

Yes sir. I'm very happy with UVK lately. The 7.6 version is awesome. I did notice the 7.6.2 Beta this morning but have not tried it yet. I'll use the autoruns feature of UVK in the meantime. Thanks
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

VirusTotal reporting is much faster in v 7.6.2, because it is using a new hash submission method that the VirusTotal folks created just for me. The file upload speed, however, remained unchanged, of course. Maybe you should try it out.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred