not enough free space on C:/ on my two computers

This forum is intended to help the users to disinfect their computers.
pubs france 2 1996

not enough free space on C:/ on my two computers

Post by pubs france 2 1996 »

Hi all,

for my decision to create USB recovery support with CyberLink Power2Go with Microsoft ADK
i decided to create recovery USB supports with CyberLink Power2Go contains all data of C:/ on Galaxy Book laptop (with Windows ADK installed),
but the CyberLink Power2Go application display an message says "for create a USB support, only up to 28 Gb used space on C:/ is authorized, impossible for
more than 28 Gb of used space",

for create an USB recovery support with CyberLink Power2Go, we try to free up space on C:/ on Galaxy Book laptop on this topic (troubleshoot on this forum) and i tried
Full-DiskFighter, but insufficient

the USB recovery supports is a Samsung Fit and Datarm 32 Gb paid in june 2019

i decided to create recovery USB supports with CyberLink Power2Go contains all data of C:/ on desktop Compaq PC (with Windows ADK installed),
but the CyberLink Power2Go application display an message says "for create a USB support, only up to 28 Gb used space on C:/ is authorized, impossible for
more than 28 Gb of used space",

for create an USB recovery support with CyberLink Power2Go, we try to free up space on C:/ on
desktop Compaq PC on this topic (troubleshoot on this forum) and i tried
Full-DiskFighter, but insufficient

the USB recovery supports is a Samsung Fit and Datarm 32 Gb paid in june 2019

the desktop is full (included much icons)

for my decision to use Eassos System Restore/Isoo Backup on my two PC:

i want also to use Eassos System Restore/Isoo Backup to create on internal disk of my two pc a recovery partition contains all data of C:/ (files, videos, applications,
settings, music, images, pdf...), but for this work it's required to have maximum 50% of used space in C:/ on my two pc,

for free space to make "50% used of free space" for use Eassos System Restore/Isoo Backup, we continue this topic,

and then continue the topic to make results <28 Gb maximum of used space on two pc for make creation of recovery USB with CyberLink Power2Go on theses two computers

and the touch functionnality of the screen of Galaxy Book don't work

and now the QickDiag & TechTool Store logs:
Attachments
rapport tech tool store2019-05-29.zip
(4.04 KiB) Downloaded 678 times
rapport quickdiag Galaxy Book 28 mai 2019.zip
(265.64 KiB) Downloaded 641 times