Rogue killer

Use this forum to report bugs you find in the software.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Charger440

Rogue killer

Post by Charger440 »

Fred

I have tried your built in Rogue Killer a few times and most of the time it errors out. I then turn around and run the Rogue Killer script I posted here and it works fine. Is there a way I can get debug info out of UVK? I would really like to give you more info than "It don't work" but it does not tell me anything about why it didn't work.

Jim
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Fred
Site Admin

Re: Rogue killer

Post by Fred »

Probably the 32 bit version is not so 64 bit compatible. I'll make UVK download as you have in your script.

Thanks for reporting.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Charger440

Re: Rogue killer

Post by Charger440 »

The 32bit version will work on 64bit but it won't load the kernel driver for rootkit detection. As far as I know that's the only reason you have to the right version.

Jim
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"