TTS Windows 8, 10 Refresh, Reset, or Restore

Use this forum to discuss about anything you want, post announcements and informational topics.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
wrc559

TTS Windows 8, 10 Refresh, Reset, or Restore

Post by wrc559 »

Just a general discussion TTS addon possibility.
As you know, I am real lazy and like thing to be as automated as possible... Who doesn't!

Under windows built in tools,
Any chance we can get a shortcut for any/all Refresh, Reset, or Restore tools in the windows operating systems.

Thanks,
WRC559
Charger440

Re: TTS Windows 8, 10 Refresh, Reset, or Restore

Post by Charger440 »

This could be interesting. What do you think Fred? Useful?
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Fred
Site Admin

Re: TTS Windows 8, 10 Refresh, Reset, or Restore

Post by Fred »

Hi guys. I guess I could add a "Recovery" item to the "Enable and run" combo-box in the IT-Geek Tools section, and add a in TTS's Windows built-in tools.

But it is so easy to reach through the Start button that I don't really think it would bring much usefulness. But I guess we could say the same thing about the Task Manager don't we? I'll give it a shot.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred