SlimCleaner Pro

Use this forum to discuss about anything you want, post announcements and informational topics.
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
FredJClaus

SlimCleaner Pro

Post by FredJClaus »

Has anyone used this program? I was just at a client's home today, an elderly man. he purchased 2 years worth of this program for 39.00, and I'm wondering if he wasted his money or if it's a good program.
wmmiller

Re: SlimCleaner Pro

Post by wmmiller »

Slim Cleaner Plus? He likely should have saved his money and just used CCleaner. It may work out good for you when he jacks up his system. :)
Play stupid games….win stupid prizes
Brink

Post by Brink »

I thought Slim Cleaner Plus was malware or at least crapware. I've been deleting it everywhere I go. lol

"Beware buying cancer cures from doctors who offer free cancer"
FredJClaus

Post by FredJClaus »

I was too. In most cases it is crapware. It gets downloaded behind other things, and puts all sorts of pop ups on your screen for their other programs. I personally don't recommend it, but he already purchased it so there is nothing I can do but advise him. He's 82 years old so if he wants it hes going to get it no matter what I say. I will just wait for the call that says he screwed up his computer with it, and Fly off to the rescue. Then remove theprogram and tell him to cancel the charge. Because you know they just automatically charge your card for another year once the license you paid for is up.