Problems with Report integration with PCRT

You need help to start using UVK? You have a doubt on a UVK feature? Post here!
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
FreddyKrueger

Problems with Report integration with PCRT

Post by FreddyKrueger »

Hi people
I surelly must be doing something wrong.... but i don't know what to do any more.
I was under the impresssion, that UVK Report could be integrated with PCRT, like.... the scans and cleans that we do in UVK, would be passed in a report, and integrated in PCRT.
I've already managed to get the system info, but the malware scan.... i'm not even close.

Can someone please give me a hand ???
Thanks
Fred
Site Admin

Re: Problems with Report integration with PCRT

Post by Fred »

Hi FreddyKrueger.

PCRT integration is done in the Reporting section. Just send the zip file to your PCRT account by FTP and you should be good to go.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
FreddyKrueger

Post by FreddyKrueger »

Hi Fred

Thanks for answering.... sure that i send the file thru FTP (like i said before, i already can pass the system info) but the reports for malware scan and clean won't integrate with PCRT. There is just a text file (uakScan131643976035100000.txt) inside the zip. Is this the integration ???
I was under the impression, that the "scan" part of PCRT would be filled with the info passed from UVK.
Am i wrong ???

Regards
Charger440

Post by Charger440 »

I used to use PCRT and obviously still use UVK. UVK has never added anything to a PCRT ticket other than the zipfile. I actually think PCRT it's self extracts the System info file from the Zip so all UVK is doing is uploading a zip.

I actually switched to RepairShopr and the integration there is system info only. I wish it was better but they won't work with Fred and Fred does not want to spend anymore time on it since they are so unwilling to work with him.
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
reggaemanu

Post by reggaemanu »

FreddyKrueger wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:44 pm Hi Fred

Thanks for answering.... sure that i send the file thru FTP (like i said before, i already can pass the system info) but the reports for malware scan and clean won't integrate with PCRT. There is just a text file (uakScan131643976035100000.txt) inside the zip. Is this the integration ???
I was under the impression, that the "scan" part of PCRT would be filled with the info passed from UVK.
Am i wrong ???

Regards
it won't be auto filled, you can just attach the report to the work order.
If you want an automatic attachment and/or automatic fill of the system infos and/or automatic fill of the actions you've done in uvk (including mal are result) you'll have to use the mod i've posted on the PCRT forum.

BTW Fred: adw logs are again missing from the zip since a while now, I forgot to report it...
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Manu, I'm now checking the adw logs. Can you please post more detailed instructions on how to integrate your mod? FreddyKrueger does not have programming knowledge. Thanks.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
reggaemanu

Post by reggaemanu »

Hi Fred,

All the instructions are on the pcrt forum ( http://pcrepairtracker.com/forums/viewt ... 0acc1f8af4 ), no need to have programming knowledge :)
It's just an easy find and replace procedure, you only need a text editor.

@FreddyKrueger If you want I can just send you the modified files so you only have to replace files (if you don't use any other mods that touch those files). I just need to know which version of pcrt you're actually using.