Multiple Repair Tool Reports

You need help to start using UVK? You have a doubt on a UVK feature? Post here!
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
allanc

Multiple Repair Tool Reports

Post by allanc »

My Clients' Tune-Ups consists of 9 SR files.
I have noticed that 3 'Repair Tool' reports are being generated in HTML format per client.
Is there a setting that I am missing that would generate just 1 Repair Tool report instead of 3?
One report would be easier for me to work with, etc.
Thank you in advance.
Allan C.
Fred
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Repair Tool Reports

Post by Fred »

Allan, UVK generates one report per repair operation. Each repair operation lasts until you leave the System repair section or close the application. Are you leaving the section prior to finishing the operation?
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
allanc

Post by allanc »

Fred wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:08 pm Allan, UVK generates one report per repair operation. Each repair operation lasts until you leave the System repair section or close the application. Are you leaving the section prior to finishing the operation?
Yes, there could be other sections of UVK that I use interspersed with SR Files.
Allan C.
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

If you want only one HTML report, do not leave the System repair section before all the repair operation is complete. If you need to use the other sections of the application, launch a separate instance by double-clicking UVK's desktop shortcut.

Also ensure all the SR files you load during the repair operation were saved with the Create professional report option checked. Otherwise the current report is closed when that option is unchecked.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
allanc

Post by allanc »

Fred wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:55 pm If you want only one HTML report, do not leave the System repair section before all the repair operation is complete. If you need to use the other sections of the application, launch a separate instance by double-clicking UVK's desktop shortcut.

Also ensure all the SR files you load during the repair operation were saved with the Create professional report option checked. Otherwise the current report is closed when that option is unchecked.
I understand and will try to remember.
What happens when UVK restarts the computer (in terms of this report)?
Also, the additional reports (after the first) are not added to the zip automatically.
Allan C.
Fred
Site Admin

Post by Fred »

Normally the same report is resumed after reboot. A least that's what took me a few hours to code.

Fred