New Auto script feature

You need help to start using UVK? You have a doubt on a UVK feature? Post here!
Forum rules
We have no special rules for UVK forums. Just try to be polite and clear in your posts.
Please don't post spam in this forum. Spammers will be banned by IP, e-mail and username.
We reserve the right to delete all posts and ban all users we consider not having respected these rules without warning.
Charger440

New Auto script feature

Post by Charger440 »

Fred.

I have seen your new Auto Script section. Couple questions.

1: Does this upload the script(s) you choose to the cloud so they are available anywhere? If not, this might be useful going forward in the big picture.

2: If I had it setup to run, could I disable whatever script I had on a one off basis? Say I just wanted to load UVK for quick system info but didn't need to do my normal cleaning?
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"
Fred
Site Admin

Re: New Auto script feature

Post by Fred »

Hi Jim.

None of those features are currently available. The request was just to automatically run one script daily, so I guess it already has much more functionality than was requested. I guess a solution for question 2 might be to create a desktop shortcut (another one) to run UVK without auto script.
One thing we humans have in common is that we are all different. So, if you think you're weird because you're different from everyone else, then we are all weird.

Fred
Charger440

Re: New Auto script feature

Post by Charger440 »

Fred those were just questions in general on the new feature. I'm not sure what for our of I would use it but thought I would throw those questions or there for people like Xander that did specifically request the feature :)
Jim

It is not "Can it be done?" but rather, "How can we do it?"